Friday, October 24, 2008

Jacob has been transferred!


Here is his latest letter.


Well again life as a missionary cant stay calm for too long. I'm gettting transfered to Sunny Side Washington. I am getting another greeny and doubled into a rough area. I will also be getting a car.(I havent driven for 7 and half months). Should be very interesting. Its sad leaving this area where I'm at now because Ive made such good conections with people but it's time to go as well. My finger splint should come off today so that will be good. The place I'm going too is in a members home and really nice and fancy. Weight set, pingpong table, and unlimited grape juice.(its on a vineyard) That will be good! I'm excited but also nervous. Especially with a greeny and I dont even know the area. Well This letter is going to be short but I love you all very much and Katy's pictures are really cute!
Love Elder Bell
Mission Address: (they will forward mail to Jacob)
8656 West Gage Blvd. Suite 205
Kennewick, WA 99336

No comments: