Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Spotted by Laura.

10 years ago I . . .


  1. was teaching school

  2. had a waistline


5 things on today's "to do" list . . .



  1. update my blog

  2. get a package off to Jacob

  3. take pizza to Bitsy's Kindergarten class

  4. write thank you notes

  5. mail family history tapes

5 snacks I enjoy



  1. French Silk Blizzards

  2. Almond M & M's

  3. dark chocolate

  4. Triscuits

  5. yoguart


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire . . . .



  1. Travel to Europe

  2. pay off the ranch

  3. hire Rosa to give me a daily massage

  4. put in a swimming pool at the ranch

  5. put fresh flowers in every room of the house

5 places I have lived



  1. Kermit, TX

  2. Spain

  3. Idaho

  4. Wyoming

  5. New Mexico

5 jobs I have had



  1. teacher

  2. timber tech

  3. fire prevention officer

  4. wrangler

  5. auto parts delivery

Rules: each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that you tagged know when you've answered the questions on your blog.


I will be sending this to Jesse and Leanne and Karen Buxton

No comments: